This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays for less radiation
- Cerec AC for same day crowns
- 3D Cone Beam for accurate Diagnosis and Planning for Dental Implants
- Intra Oral Photographs for your better understaning for your oral conditions
- Air Abrasion for small fillings to reduce the use of drill
- Waterlase MD Laser for dental and surgical use for your comfort
- Diagnodent to detect small cavities when early
- Velscope for Oral Cancer Screening
- Laser Whitening
- Televisions in each operating room to play movies, music, and DVDs
- Coffee while you are waiting
- Video Games for your children
- Ample Parking Lots
Trenton Family Dental
73 Division Street
Trenton, Ontario K8V4W7
Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 7:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
We ask that you notify us by telephone, smile reminder or email at least two business days in advance if you are unable to attend your scheduled time, to avoid a re-scheduling charge.
Trenton Family Dental Financial Policy
Fee For Service
We ask that payments be rendered as services are provided. For your convenience, we accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Debit Card, and American Express. We also work with Health Smart, a patient financing company. If you are looking for direct billings, we do work with another office in Peterborough whom we can recommend.
If you have dental insurance coverage, we ask that you be prepared to handle your account at each visit. We will send your forms via Electronic Data Interchangce (EDI) to expediate your claims (Often your insurance company re-imburses you whithin 2-4 days)
Health Smart is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for Health Smart After you’re approved, you’re free to use Health Smart for the services you choose.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With Health Smart, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it.