We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Following the most recent direction from Chief Medical Officer of Health, Trenton Family Dental would like to take this time to announce that we will be opening for regular dental care with the dentist, Monday through Thursday starting June 8, 2020. The office has made changes with COVID-19 protocols, stocked with adequate PPE’s and have followed infection control recommendations made by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, Health Canada and the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS).
To keep our patient and our staff safe, we have taken these measures:
- Patients are triaged and appointments are scheduled by phone or via teledentistry (not in person or via walk-in) and ensure that patients are screened for COVID-19 using the COVID-19 screening questions developed by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
- Patients only in the office – spouses, friends and companions are requested to wait outside
- You will be requested to wear mask, gloves before you enter the reception area.
- We have hand sanitizer that you will be requested to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 613-394-3883.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing your smiles again.
Dr. Appan and the Trenton Family Dental Team.
WELCOME TO TRENTON FAMILY DENTAL
The best care in the world doesn’t mean anything if you can’t access it. At Trenton Family Dental we strive to make our Trenton office as efficient and convenient as possible. Included in these web pages is information about Trenton Family Dental, including location, maps, directions, hours, insurance policies and appointment scheduling. You can even email a request for an appointment right here!
When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds … an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs … a friendly dentist who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meets all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Request an Appointment
Trenton Family Dental
73 Division Street
Monday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 2:00 pm
Saturday: by appt. only